Sunday, January 18, 2009

Duomo and Chianti

The past couple days I have been adjusting to jet lag and walking around the city. The pubs and discotecs are awesome and I have been meeting more Italians. The other day we went to the top of the Duomo. Then today I went to the Chiani region with my mama and roommate and some other people from our school. It was amazing the prosciutto, cheese, and wine was so good. We then went to a castle and finally a church where my mama was married. It also had great views from the city. Here are some of the pictures I have taken so far. Tomorrow is the first day of classes I am pretty excited, I start my internship soon and am also looking forward to that. Blogger doesn't make it easy to upload photos so I made an account on photobucket. Here is the link, let me know if it doesn't work

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/aaronschwindt/

Enjoy le fotograficas.

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks interesting almost as cool as downtown Sumner. The weather looks like Seattle weather overcast. Be safe Dad....

xoxoxoxo